From simple singing games to complex works of the masters, we educate. Quality repertoire. Comprehensive musicianship. Choral artistry. Fun. We are Milwaukee Children’s Choir.
loves to sing?
Schedule your audition now.
Please click on the red button below and complete the online registration form. Someone from our office will be in contact with you to schedule an audition. If you have already scheduled an audition, you must complete this online form before arriving for your audition.
- Auditionees must be in grades 1 through 12 for Fall 2013.
- No prior musicial training is necessary.
- Audition process is quick and simple.
- Placement will be determined based on availability, skills, maturity.
In addition to our choirs for children grades 1-12, we offer an early childhood program called "Songbirds," especially created for children grades K4-K5. You can download our Songbirds flyer to hand out to friends.
20th Anniversary Performance Season Highlights. See one of our concerts during our 20th anniversary season!
Choir-specific Information. Click on these links for information on such things as: auditions, length and number of rehearsals each week, rehearsal site locations, registration, tuition, etc.:
UNIFORM INFORMATION BY CHOIR LEVEL, 2013-2014:
UPDATED CHOIR CALENDARS 2013-2014:
- Songbirds East at Milwaukee Youth Arts Center
- Prelude East at Milwaukee Youth Arts Center
- Prelude West in Wauwatosa
- Boychoir East at Milwaukee Youth Arts Center
- Girlchoir East at Milwaukee Youth Arts Center
- Girlchoir West in Wauwatosa
- Resident Choir East at Milwaukee Youth Arts Center
- Resident Choir West in Wauwatosa
- Concert Choir at St. Paul's Episcopal Church
- Milwaukee Youth Chorale at St. Paul's Episcopal Church
REFERRALS: MCC families are our best recruiters. They know the value of our program and spread the word. If you are new to MCC but know a child in our program, please take advantage of our new referral program -- both the current and new families can get a $25 discount. Download the referral coupon for details.